Tonight we have some really good news. Ain prefecture unblocked OOcup/2020 file which will now undergo standard procedure. Unless the second wave of Covid-19 arrives to France, we can do it. What is more, we are free to organise the event either in July during the original dates or in the mid August as planned alternatively.
The possibility to organise in July is a surprise to us since the French government (Ministry of sport) clearly stated earlier in the year that mass events until the end of July will not be possible. All July events in France were cancelled.
We are very sorry that the information which we proceeded from French government to you turned out to be incorrect. We are well aware that many of you changed plans for your holidays.
Anyway, we now have this strange situation where we need to decide very quickly which dates to choose. This is where we need your help. If you would like to go to OOcup, please answer which dates suit you better. Results of the poll will be one of the few factors to help us decide what to do. To have as many answers as possible, please inform your friends who want to come to OOcup about this poll. Thank you!